Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple yet so delish! A classic oatmeal cookie with the added flavors of Granny Smith apples, butterscotch chips and walnuts for the most amazing "flavor-licious" cookie out there.
- 295.73 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 3.69 ml salt
- 177.44 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 709.77 ml rolled oats
- 236.59 ml walnut pieces, chopped into small pieces
- 2 large tart apples, peeled cored diced (Granny Smith apples recommended)
- 283.49 g package butterscotch chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper or grease lightly.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with the sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well until fully incorporated. Mix in the vanilla and then the flour mixture until fully incorporated.
- Stir in the oats, walnuts, apples, and chips and mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving 1 1/2 inches between the cookies.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until pale golden brown. Cool the cookies on the sheets for 1 minute, then remove to a rack to finish cooling.