Member #610488's Note:
Simple yet so delish! A classic oatmeal cookie with the added flavors of Granny Smith apples, butterscotch chips and walnuts for the most amazing "flavor-licious" cookie out there.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 295.73 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 3.69 ml salt
- 177.44 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 709.77 ml rolled oats
- 236.59 ml walnut pieces, chopped into small pieces
- 2 large tart apples, peeled cored diced (Granny Smith apples recommended)
- 283.49 g package butterscotch chips
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper or grease lightly.
- 2Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, cream the butter with the sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well until fully incorporated. Mix in the vanilla and then the flour mixture until fully incorporated.
- 4Stir in the oats, walnuts, apples, and chips and mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving 1 1/2 inches between the cookies.
- 5Bake for 10-13 minutes or until pale golden brown. Cool the cookies on the sheets for 1 minute, then remove to a rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Apple Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1848 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1653.2
- Calories from Fat 730
- Total Fat 81.1 g
- Saturated Fat 42.3 g
- Cholesterol 184.5 mg
- Sodium 872.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 216.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 138.5 g
- Protein 21.8 g