Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are some of my favorites! I like to make them really nutty. I accidentally picked up white vanilla chips instead of white CHOCOLATE chips and didn't like how they tasted by themselves in a cookie. I started combining them with different flavors but wasn't satisfied until I tasted the butterscotch and vanilla combo! I absolutely love it and make it often!
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon (I add a little extra)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup butterscotch chips, and
- white chocolate chips (combo)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- Add honey, brown sugar, and sugar to the melted butter and mix well. Beat in the vanilla and egg white.
- Add the cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and flour and mix until all is combined. Add in the chips and nuts.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.