Recipe by KlynnPadilla
Super easy classic Hello Dollies with butterscotch chips in addition to chocolate. Time doesn't include cooling.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (7 ounce) package sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 0.5 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in 13x9 pan. Sprinkle graham crumbs evenly over butter. Sprinkle coconut over crumbs.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over all and bake about 20 minute until lightly browned.
- In saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and butterscotch chips. Spread evenly over hot coconut layer.
- Cool a while, then chill before cutting.