1/2 Photos of Butterscotch and Cashew Bars
Sydney Mike's Note:
The original of this slightly tweaked recipe was found in the Betty Crocker Special Edition Fall Baking, 2004. Preparation time does not include the hour needed to cool the baked bars.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In large mixing bowl, with electric mixer on medium, beat brown sugar, butter, melted chips, vanilla, salt & eggs for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth & creamy.
- 3Stir in flour & baking powder until well mixed.
- 4Stir in cashews, then spread in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan.
- 5Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until set & edges are dry.
- 6Cool completely on a wire rack, about 1 hour, before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch and Cashew Bars
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 116.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g