Recipe by clownes
Easy and tasty granola bars. My husband and son love these.
Top Review by Lady MoM
I was super impressed with these granola bars...wow! I did less almonds and added a little sunflower seeds and cranberries just for that extra little bit of fibre and health...but it turned out beautiful! Husband said was the best ever. 25 minutes was perfect for baking too! Awesome recipe, thanks Clownes
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup miniature butterscotch chips
- 1 teaspoon butterscotch extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, sweetened condensed milk, butter, coconut, almonds, butterscotch extract and butterscotch chips with your hands until well blended. Press flat into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, depending on how crunchy you want them. Lightly browned just around the edges will give you moist, chewy bars. Let cool for 5 minutes, cut into squares then let cool completely before serving.