Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good, clean, wholesome vegetable dish for anyone who likes the taste of curry to enjoy
Make and share this Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 453.59 g butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 453.59 g potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large cooking apple, peeled, cored and cut into large chunks
- 9.85-14.78 ml curry paste (you choose the strength!)
- 4.92 ml turmeric powder
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 2 bay leaves
- 473.18 ml vegetable stock
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onions for 4 - 5 minutes until golden.
- Add the garlic, squash, sweet potatoes, potato and apple. Stir in the curry paste, turmeric powder, ginger, bay leaves, stock and seasoning to taste.
- Bring to the boil, stir well, then cover for 15 - 20 minutes until vegetables are cooked to liking. Stir from time to time.
- Serve with boiled basmati rice.