Butternut Squash Soup With Coconut Milk and Curry
- In a medium sized pot over medium heat, add a glug of olive oil.
- Add the onions and garlic andcook, stirring every so often until they are translucent.
- Pour in the water or broth and bring to a gentle simmer. Add the squash and stir, mashing the squash a bit to combine it with the broth.
- Let simmer for about 10 minutes. Remove from heat, add spices and puree until smooth.
- Return to the pot and add coconut milk, stirring to combine. Bring the soup back to a simmer for a few minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.