Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
Found this recipe online and made it. It tasted so yummy and I want to share it, as well as keep it with all my other recipes! The original site http://thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/butternut-squash-soup/
- Steam the squash and apple until soft.
- While your squash is steaming, saute the onion and garlic in butter until the onion is clear.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend for 3 or 4 minutes, or until the mixture thickens.
- Add the squash, apple and onion to the blender.
- Blend until smooth, less than one minute. Serve immediately.
Fabulous restaurant quality soup.
Taste like yellow gravy not tasty