Found this recipe online and made it. It tasted so yummy and I want to share it, as well as keep it with all my other recipes! The original site http://thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/butternut-squash-soup/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam the squash and apple until soft.
- 2While your squash is steaming, saute the onion and garlic in butter until the onion is clear.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend for 3 or 4 minutes, or until the mixture thickens.
- 4Add the squash, apple and onion to the blender.
- 5Blend until smooth, less than one minute. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash Soup in the Vitamix
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 337.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g