1 hr 15 mins
a creamy soup, without added fat, super simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and olive oil in a soup pot, over medium heat.
- 2add parnsips, onion, and celery. Cook about 10 minutes until slightly carmelized.
- 3add squash, continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- 4add salt, pepper, and sage.
- 5add about a 1/2 cup of stock and loosen carmelized bits on the bottom of the pot. once removed, add the remaining stock.
- 6bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for at least a half hour.
- 7Puree in blender and return to pot to bring up to heat.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.3
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 1198.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g