Recipe by CutiePieHentai
Creamy, fat-free, low-cal, and a serving+ of veggies! Great for a rainy winters day. Vegetable broth or water may be substituted for chicken broth to make dish entirely vegetarian.
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 stalk celery, diced
- 2267.96 g butternut squash, cubed
- 946.36 ml chicken broth
- 29.58 ml rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sweat onion and garlic in small amount of oil in pressure cooker.
- Add Carrot and Celery to color before adding all remaining ingredients.
- Place Pressure cooker lid on and bring to pressure over medium heat. Once rocker begins to move at medium, to cook for twenty minutes. Remove from heat, allow to depressurize on countertop.
- Using hand held blender, blend to smooth consistency, adding additional broth to thin, if needed. Add additional salt and pepper, as needed.