This is a delicious soup. Best one that I have tried. It works well with half as much cream cheese if you don't want it too rich. From: Allrecipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, saute onions in margarine until tender.
- 2Add squash, water, bouillon, marjoram, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- 3Bring to boil; cook 20 minutes, or until squash is tender.
- 4Puree squash and cream cheese in a blender or food processor in batches until smooth.
- 5Return to saucepan, and heat through. Do not allow to boil.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.2
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.5 mg
- Sodium 816.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 7.7 g