1/4 Photos of Butternut Squash Souffle or Kugel
1 hr 10 mins
This is a delicious healthy side dish. Pretty enough for company, but kids enjoy the sweet taste! Fresh squash is easy to cook in the microwave, but frozen tastes just as good. For the milk, I used nonfat, my neighbor uses Mocha Mix to make it non-dairy. From my neighbor, Tiffanie, who is the best kosher cook ever!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350.
- 2if using fresh squash, microwave- cut in half, remove seeds, place cut side down in small amount of water, cover with plastic wrap and cook on high 15 minutes.
- 3Scrape flesh from skin- should be 3-4 cups.
- 4beat together flour, sugar, oil, eggs, and milk.
- 5add squash and mix well.
- 6bake in 9x13 glass or ceramic baking dish for 60 minutes.
- 7can sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top after 30 minutes in oven (kids like it!).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash Souffle or Kugel
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.8
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 41.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g