This recipe came from Weight Watchers. It is easy & yummy. We like it with more curry than shown here, adjust to taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook squash by your favorite method until just tender, not mushy.
- 2How we cook the squash: Preheat oven to 400. Peel the squash, then cut in half to remove seeds. Cut in 1" slices. Spray baking pan with non-stick spray. Put slices on pan and spray them. Cover tightly. Bake 20 minutes until just tender when pierced with a fork.
- 3Cool squash, and cut into chunks (about 1" cubes if you're trying to measure).
- 4Combine remaining ingredients and toss with squash.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash Salad With Curry Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 105.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g