1 hr 10 mins
Tried a goat cheese & hazelnut ravioli at a restaurant and fell in love. This was the closest recipe I could find...sounded good too! Have not tried yet but will post results when I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- 2MAKE FILLING:.
- 3Roast squash, flesh down, in center of oven for 30 mins (or til tender). Scoop & mash flesh when cool.
- 4Place onion, sage, butter, salt & pepper in skillet. Cook 5 mins til onion is golden. Add garlic, cook 1 minute.
- 5Combine onion mixture, squash and goat cheese.
- 6Fill wonton wrapper with 1 tablespoons filling (flour surface under to prevent sticking). Wet edges and top with second wrapper. Press down around filling to seal and remove air. Place on towel to dry slightly, turning. Fill the rest of wontons the same way.
- 7MAKE SAUCE:.
- 8Cook butter & hazelnuts over medium heat until butter browns, about 3 minutes Remove from heat, season with salt & pepper, and keep warm.
- 9COOK RAVIOLI:.
- 10Gently boil 5 qts salted water in 6qt pot. Cook in 3 batches, about 6 mins each (will rise to surface). Transfer to shallow pan with some cooking water to keep raviolis warm. When all cooked, plate and top with sauce. (may also steam).
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash, Sage & Goat Cheese Ravioli With Hazelnut S
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 841.5
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.2 mg
- Sodium 1034.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 20.9 g