1/1 Photo of Butternut Squash Rosemary Pizza
This is from another internet site. Delicious and healthy! I use whole wheat tortillas or pitas as crust. You could also use pre-made squash puree, but make sure to saute the garlic and onions in some oil before baking the pizza. This goes great with a soup or a nice chicken breast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place sliced onion and squash in a roasting pan. Sprinkle with some rosemary, salt, pepper, and olive oil; toss to coat.
- 2Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until onions are lightly browned and squash is tender; set aside.
- 3Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F.
- 4You can leave the squash as soft slices OR mash with a fork, making sure to get the garlic in there too.
- 5Spread the squash mixture on the crust. Top with the onions, rosemary leaves, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Bake in oven until warm, about 10-12 minute.
- 7Slice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash Rosemary Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.0
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 204.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat pizza crusts