1/1 Photo of Butternut Squash, Roasted Garlic & Sage Soup
the accidental glutton's Note:
This is a great fall or winter soup. Very impressive for dinner parties! To roast garlic, cut off the top of a head of garlic & drizzle with a little olive oil. Wrap in foil & bake for about an hour at 350°F.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large soup pot, sauté the onion in half of the butter until caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- 2Add squash, roasted garlic cloves, sage & chicken stock.
- 3Simmer until squash is tender.
- 4Puree with an immersion blender or in a food processor.
- 5Add cream and season with salt & pepper.
- 6Garnish with additional sage leaves fried in 2 tablespoons of butter.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash, Roasted Garlic & Sage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 425.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: