- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 lb diced butternut squash
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 ounces pancetta
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups arborio rice
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In sauce pan, combine stock and squash. Bring to a boil. Let simmer.
- Pour oil into a saucepan, place over medium heat.
- Add pancetta; continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Add onions and garlic. Continue cooking for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add rice and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add wine and continue cooking until absorbed.