- 1 medium butternut squash
- 1 large red pepper, cut in 1-inch squares
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut squash into 2" slices crosswise, working with each slice peel and seed.
- Cut in to 1" cubes.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl except Cheese.
- Transfer to 2 1/2 quart gratin dish or shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake 1 hour till top is golden and squash is tender.