Primo: First course
Make and share this Butternut Squash Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash squash and place on a baking sheet, roast for 45 minutes, test for doneness by piercing with fork.
- Scoop out flesh, discard seeds.
- Mash squash with a fork and season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble ravioli by placing 1/2 tablesoon of filling on wonton wrapper, seal with water to form a triangle.
- Bring pot of water to a boil, season with salt and oil.
- Cook raviolis in water, when they rise to the top they are done.
- Top with olive oil and parmesan cheese.
These are so easy, delicious and healthy! I like to top them with caramelized onions, goat cheese (yes, in addition to the parmesan,I love cheese) and a bit of fresh sage.
These were so easy to make! I used dumpling wrappers rather wonton and cooked some diced red pepper with lemon juice and white wine to use as a sauce, then topped with some fresh parsley and parmesan. Can't wait to try them with other fillings. Thanks chen! Made for PAC Spring 2008.
My little "family" loved this recipe. I added just a bit of lemon, gorganzola, and dry white wine into the oilve oil mixture to go on top of the ravioli. Yummy! Thanks so much for sharing this delight.