Primo: First course
Make and share this Butternut Squash Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash squash and place on a baking sheet, roast for 45 minutes, test for doneness by piercing with fork.
- Scoop out flesh, discard seeds.
- Mash squash with a fork and season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble ravioli by placing 1/2 tablesoon of filling on wonton wrapper, seal with water to form a triangle.
- Bring pot of water to a boil, season with salt and oil.
- Cook raviolis in water, when they rise to the top they are done.
- Top with olive oil and parmesan cheese.