1/1 Photo of Butternut Squash Pie
This very easy recipe is perfect for fall. It uses butternut squash instead of pumpkin, which are equally available, and easier to cook. Try it for your family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce the squash with a knife in several places, and place in a baking dish in a 350 degree oven.
- 2Bake until the squash is tender and easily pierced with a knife (about 1 hour) ALLOW TO COOL COMPLETELY.
- 3Cut the squash in half, and remove the seeds.
- 4Scoop out about 2 cups of the pulp and place in your blender or food processor.
- 5Add all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- 6Pour into prepared pie crust.
- 7Bake 45-50 minutes or until the center is nearly set, and the pie is starting to slightly pull away from the edges of the pan.
- 8Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash Pie
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.7
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 158.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice