Butternut Squash, Leek and Onion Soup
- Boil butternut squash in salty water for approximately 10 mins, or until soft.
- Melt butter in a large pot and add leeks and onions. Season with salt and pepper. Leave to sweat for approximately 15 minutes.
- Add softened butternut squash and chilli. Leave to cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken stock and milk and bring to a gentle simmer. Leave to cook for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool for a couple of minutes then pour the mix into a food processor. It should have a creamy texture.
- Add the cream before serving.