- 2 lbs butternut squash (or acorn)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 8 wooden skewers, 8-inch (or metal)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450*F. Cut the squash in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Peel and cut squash halves into 1"-1 1/2" cubes. Place in shallow rectangular baking dish or cookie sheet. In a small bowl, combine butter and curry powder. Drizzle over the squash, tossing to coat thoroughly.
- Roast the squash, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring once or twice. Serve immediately or let cool. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days.
- Serve squash at room temperature threaded on eight 8" skewers. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Makes 8 servings.
- To reheat kabobs, grill on gas or charcoal grill directly over medium coals(or preheat gas to medium) about 10 minutes or until heated through, turning kabobs occasionally. Enjoy!