Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Such a delightful side dish, so tasty, and cooked in the slow cooker!!
- 3 lbs butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 4 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 white onion, diced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- Combine the squash, apple, cranberries, onion (if using), cinnamon and nutmeg in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours or until squash is tender and cooked through. Stir occasionally while cooking.