Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
given to me by my new sister in law, a great way to use a vegetable. with the remainder of the squash make a soup or something for another night
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 lb butternut squash, peeled, seeded, long neck cut into sixteen 3/4 inch thick sticks
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, coat baking sheet with cooking spray,
- Arrange squash fries on prepared baking sheet
- sprinkle with salt and chili powde.
- liberally coat with cooking spray.
- Roast, turning once, until desired crispness about 14-18 minutes.