Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- 1 (13 ounce) box frozen butternut squash or 1 butternut squash, cooked and pureed
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cake flour
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Place ingredients in bowl in order: squash, eggs, milk, sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Beat with electric mixer until well blended.
- Butter or spread margarine in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Use a glass dish.
- Bake in oven or toaster oven for 1 1/4 hours.
I thought this recipe was very good. I think it could have been a little sweeter and just a little more than a dash of cinnamon. It was kind of like a sweet potato pudding. Also it did not say how hot to cook it. I cooked it at 350 for 55 minutes and it was done.