This sounds really good. From Lydie Marshall's "Slow-CookedComfort".
Make and share this Butternut Squash Braised With Cream and Fresh Thyme recipe from Food.com.
- Cover the squash with a generous amount of salted water in a large saucepan and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain well.
- In a slow cooker, combine the squash, butter, onions, garlic, cream and salt and pepper.
- Set the cooker on low and cook for 6 to 8 hours, adding the fresh thyme in the last hour of cooking.
- When the squash is tender, turn off the slow cooker.
- This dish can sit for an hour or two before serving.