Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A uniquely flavored delicious easy meal!
Make and share this Butternut Squash & Black Bean Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups diced butternut squash
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 2 cups water
- Place olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Saute onion in olive oil until browned. Add coriander and chili powder and saute for 1 additional minute. Add the remainder of the ingredients and cook for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Alternatively, you could put all ingredients in a crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours.