1/1 Photo of Butternut Squash Bake
1 hr 5 mins
No sugar or nuts. It is very simple and savory. Try this instead of mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease/spray a casserole dish; set aside.
- 2Cut the peeled, desseded squash into 2" pieces.
- 3Steam/boil the squash or about 15 minutes or until soft.
- 4Drain and shake off all excess water.
- 5Return drained squash to pot and mash with the butter, rf sour cream, onion, and parm cheese.
- 6Briskly stir in the beaten eggs.
- 7Add the salt, allspice, and pepper. Stir well.
- 8Pour mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with the crushed crackers.
- 9Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash Bake
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.5
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.2 mg
- Sodium 412.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g