Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Cooking Light. Per 3/4 c. serving: 129 calories, 4 g fat, 6.2 g protein, 19.9 g carb, 5.2 g fiber, 11 mg cholesterol.
- 3 cups mashed cooked butternut squash
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded asiago cheese or 1⁄4 cup provolone cheese
- In a bowl, combine squash, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, salt, rosemary, and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan and asiago.
- Bake at 450° for 20 minutes.