I found this online today and couldn't resist sharing it. I love rhubarb, and this recipe looks so unique! The serving size and the times are estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the rhubarb puree, wipe and cut the rhubarb into chunks, place in a saucepan with 1 tablespoon of caster sugar and bring slowly to the boil.
- 2Leave to boil for one minute only and take off heat.
- 3Leave in saucepan with lid on and allow to cool down completely.
- 4Fry onion in oil.
- 5Peel, de-seed and chunk the butternut squash and place in pressure cooker with the onion.
- 6Add the chicken stock and cook on high for about 10 minutes.
- 7Allow to cool before liquidising in a blender.
- 8Add the pureed rhubarb and 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander.
- 9Season to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash and Rhubarb Soup
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 316.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g