1/2 Photos of Butternut Squash and Pear Soup
Vino Girl's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil on medium heat in Dutch oven or soup pot.
- 2Gently sauté onions until softened—about 5 minutes.
- 3Add curry powder and stir, sautéing for 1 minute.
- 4Add butternut squash and pear pieces.
- 5Sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- 6Pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until squash and pear are tender.
- 8Transfer soup to a food processor or blender and purée until smooth, working in two batches if necessary.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash and Pear Soup
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g