I love this soup, it's so creamy and spicy good for a cold day with a nice slice of homemade bread, totally comfort food. I make my own curry paste with oil and mixed spices, or you can just use some curry powder made into a paste with a little water I have used both in the past.
- Peel and chop up squash into small pieces and dice the onion.
- Heat oil in a medium pan and saute squash and onion for a few minutes.
- Add the curry paste, salt and pepper mix well then add the stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer until soft.
- Blend in a liquidiser or use an immersion blender and blend till smooth.