Kathy at Food.com's Note:
I'm not sure where I found this recipe. Possibly on a food blog that I altered to fit our taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam or roast butternut squash. Cook quinoa so you have 1 cup.
- 2Mix together the squash, quinoa, beans, and scallions.
- 3Season (to taste) with garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- 4Place 1 cup of filling on a tortilla, top with cheese, and roll/fold up as desired.
- 5Can be toasted on a grill or panini press if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Squash and Black Bean Tortillas
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 341.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-carb whole wheat tortillas