Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm not sure where I found this recipe. Possibly on a food blog that I altered to fit our taste.
- 3 cups chopped butternut squash (steamed or roasted)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup rinsed black beans
- chopped scallion
- garlic powder
- ground pepper
- 5 low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup crumbled feta or 1 cup gorgonzola or 1 cup Cotija cheese
- Steam or roast butternut squash. Cook quinoa so you have 1 cup.
- Mix together the squash, quinoa, beans, and scallions.
- Season (to taste) with garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Place 1 cup of filling on a tortilla, top with cheese, and roll/fold up as desired.
- Can be toasted on a grill or panini press if desired.