Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm not sure where I found this recipe. Possibly on a food blog that I altered to fit our taste.
Make and share this Butternut Squash and Black Bean Tortillas recipe from Food.com.
- Steam or roast butternut squash. Cook quinoa so you have 1 cup.
- Mix together the squash, quinoa, beans, and scallions.
- Season (to taste) with garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Place 1 cup of filling on a tortilla, top with cheese, and roll/fold up as desired.
- Can be toasted on a grill or panini press if desired.