Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sweet dip is so moreish, lovely to serve with a fruit platter, tastes especially good with banana. Can also be used as a spread, tastes great on bagels or even use it to ice a cake. Try it, you wont be disappointed.
- 125 g cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 butternut snap biscuits, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons instant malted milk powder
- Beat cream cheese & sugar together until smooth.
- Fold in biscuits, cream & malted milk powder.
- Beat well until fully blended.
This was delicious. I put it on the staff room table at morning tea for all to share. Staff came from everywhere to dip in. I served it straight from the fridge and we used a pate knife. As it softened we dipped our fruit in. I can imagine this served in between a stack of butternut snap or even good gingernut biscuits as a dessert. Wonderful recipe Mandy.