Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
a friend gave me this recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 ounces undrained crushed pineapple
- 2 large eggs
- Mix and pour into a buttered 9x13" pan --
- then take 1/4 cup packed brown sugar and sprinkle on top --
- bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
- 2/3 cup sugar.
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk.
- 1/2 cup butter.
- combine these three ingredients and bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes.
- add 1/2 cups nuts and 1 tsp vanilla.
- pour over hot cake.