Lisa Gay's Note:
Creamy sweet and savory butternut sauce baked with your favorite pasta. This is a great comfort food! The prep time assumes the squash is already cooked and mashed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butternut squash, cooked (canned, frozen, roasted, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Cream sauce mixture
- 1Prepare cooked squash by adding the butter and the brown sugar. Set aside.
- 2Heat cream. Thicken with the cornstarch slurry. Add the garlic powder, sage, salt and grated asiago cheese.
- 3Combine the cream sauce with the squash mixture and stir in the cooked pasta. May sprinkle additional asiago cheese on top if desired.
- 4Bake in greased pan at 350 F for 25-30 minute.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.4
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 342.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: