1 hr 30 mins
This is mostly on here for me so I don't forget a favorite family recipe, so my descriptions may be short. If you're interested in making it I'll be happy to answer questions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 butternut squash, roasted and scooped out
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 1 stalk celeriac, peeled and chopped
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (9 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth, plus a little extra
- 8 ounces cheese, shredded (I like an Italian mix...Swiss or white cheddar might also be good)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- italian seasoning (I use Tuscan Sunset by Penzy's)
- French tarragon
- 1Make a roux with 2 T. butter and 2 T. flour in a small sauce pan.
- 2In a large pan, melt 1 T butter and saute vegetables (except squash) until tender.
- 3Season vegetables with 1/2 tsp salt, Italian seasoning, and tarragon.
- 4Into roux, whisk heavy cream, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp of each herb/blend, and cook over medium heat until bubbly and thick. Stir in the 3/4 cup vegetable broth.
- 5Pour a little extra broth into bottom of 9x13 baking dish. Place a layer of lasagna noodles in the dish.
- 6Mash or otherwise chop butternut squash so it can be laid in a layer about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Layer the squash on top of the noodles.
- 7Pour 1/3 of the sauce over the squash.
- 8Add another layer of noodles.
- 9Layer the sauteed vegetables onto these noodles.
- 10Pour 1/3 of the sauce over the veggies.
- 11Add another layer of noodles.
- 12Pour remaining sauce over these noodles and top with shredded cheese.
- 13Bake at 350 til golden and bubbly throughout.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut Lasagna With Celeriac, Mushrooms, and Leeks
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.9
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 625.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: