Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just something I put together one night, and thought someone else might enjoy as well!
- 1⁄2 butternut squash (cooked and pureed)
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup rice, cooked (I used white, I'm sure brown would be great too)
- 1 -2 cup chicken broth, depending on how thick a soup you want
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- Combine pureed squash and chicken broth in a medium saucepan. Heat over medium low heat. Add garlic and rice.
- Once warmed through add bacon and salt and pepper. Enjoy!