1 hr 30 mins
Super Wifey's Note:
My favorite squash recipe. Pretty easy, and soooo tasty. Prep time says one hour because you need to bake the squash before putting it in the soup. I made this vegetarian version based on another version that had chicken stock and cream cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large suacepan, saute onions butter until tender.
- 2Add squash, stock, seasonings and bring to boil.
- 3Turn heat to low. Cook 15 minutes.
- 4In blender, puree squash with sour cream. Do in batches if necessary.
- 5Return to saucepan and heat through.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut and Sour Cream Soup
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.2 mg
- Sodium 298.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: