Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My favorite squash recipe. Pretty easy, and soooo tasty. Prep time says one hour because you need to bake the squash before putting it in the soup. I made this vegetarian version based on another version that had chicken stock and cream cheese.
- In large suacepan, saute onions butter until tender.
- Add squash, stock, seasonings and bring to boil.
- Turn heat to low. Cook 15 minutes.
- In blender, puree squash with sour cream. Do in batches if necessary.
- Return to saucepan and heat through.