Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
thick creamy soup with piquant flavours creeping through. hint of sweetness and the zing of the curry. excellent
- Into a large pot place the chopped onion and glaze in olive oil for a fer minutes.
- add the butternut, potato, apple.
- stir into onion and let braise for a few minutes.
- add curry powder and nutmet and mix into veg mixture.
- add chicken stock and milk.
- bring to boil and then reduce heat, stirring reguarly.
- boil for approximately 20 mins until all vegetables are soft.
- Blend into creamy misture and serve.