colleen #50's Note:
thick creamy soup with piquant flavours creeping through. hint of sweetness and the zing of the curry. excellent
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Into a large pot place the chopped onion and glaze in olive oil for a fer minutes.
- 2add the butternut, potato, apple.
- 3stir into onion and let braise for a few minutes.
- 4add curry powder and nutmet and mix into veg mixture.
- 5add chicken stock and milk.
- 6bring to boil and then reduce heat, stirring reguarly.
- 7boil for approximately 20 mins until all vegetables are soft.
- 8Blend into creamy misture and serve.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut and Apple Curry Soup
Serving Size: 1 (795 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 236.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.7 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 18.6 g