1/1 Photo of Buttermilk Yeast Biscuits
Gina Rae Vinson's Note:
Grandma's recipe that everybody loves. Serve as dinner rolls as well as breakfast bisquits. Best served with raspberry jam! The dough can be kept in the refrigerator for a week!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2Sift next 5 dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and yeast mixture to large bowl of dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4Store in covered container or ziploc bag in refrigerator until ready to bake.
- 5Pinch off into bisquits and bake in an ungreased pan for 20 minutes at 400.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Yeast Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 402.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g