1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 1⁄8 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon gluten
- 1 teaspoon gluten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons fast rising yeast (or 2 1/2 t. bread machine yeast)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients to the pan according to the order in the manufacturer's instructions.
- Set crust on medium; program for the Basic or Whole Wheat cycle; press Start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.