Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
In ‘300 Best Bread Machine Recipes’
1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄3 cup dry buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast or 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle; press start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.