1/2 Photos of Buttermilk Waffles
Mandy likes to cook's Note:
I actually got this recipe from the manual that came with my belgian waffle maker and turns out it's a great one!! My husband loves these waffles and I haven't had a single complaint from anyone else. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, sift or whisk together flour, cornstarch, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt to blend thoroughly; set aside.
- 2In mixer bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- 3Whisk together egg yolks, buttermilk and vanilla to blend. Using a rubber spatula, stir buttermilk mixture into flour mixture, blending until dry ingredients are moistened (There should still be small lumps; do not over mix).
- 4Stir in melted butter.
- 5Fold in egg whites until combined.
- 6Pour batter onto hot, greased waffle maker and bake.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (999 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 148.9 mg
- Sodium 785.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 9.7 g