1/1 Photo of Buttermilk Waffles
Chef mariajane's Note:
This is a very simple recipe to make those breakfast waffles - enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the waffle iron,.
- 2Mis the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk and melted butter and stir until well blended. Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until completely smooth.
- 4Using a pastry brush, lightly brush the waffle iron with melted butter. This prevents the waffles from sticking and also gives them a nice golden color. Do this for every waffle.
- 5Pour about 3/4 - 1 cup batter into the hot waffle iron. Bake the waffles until golden brown. Continue until all the batter is used up.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (748 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.8
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 127.1 mg
- Sodium 773.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 11.1 g