Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Not the best muffin recipe--used in a science experiment.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 ounces butter
- Sift dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, buttermilk and butter that has been melted and browned slightly.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and pour in liquid ingredients, mixing quickly.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin cups and bake till golden brown.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 -30 minutes.