Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe will make a quart of creamy, delicious dressing for your favorite salads and vegetables. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- In large bowl, whisk all ingredients until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
I used nonfat milk, amazing flavor.
I love this creamy salad dressing! I also add some dill, which matches well with the other spices.
DELICIOUS. I used a light mayo and needed to add a little more buttermilk to thin it out to our liking, and I made only half the recipe but other than that I made as written. Served on a spinach salad with manderin oranges, red onion and toasted almonds. Thanks Lainey for another great recipe