Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband loves to dip his veggies and chips in Ranch Dressing but prefers his dip to be thicker than dressing. We didn't care for the Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix so I decided to try using the dressing mix to make a dip and he loved it. I now keep both ingredients on hand at all times so I can whip up some dip whenever we need it. It is wonderful with both veggies and chips. We prefer Breakstone sour cream, especially if using the Fat Free or Lite variety.
- 1 (1/2 ounce) packethidden valley buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix, unprepared
- 1 (16 ounce) containerregular sour cream or 1 (16 ounce) container light sour cream or 1 (16 ounce) container fat free sour cream
- Mix dry dressing mix into container of sour cream.
- Can be eaten immediately but best if chilled for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with raw vegetables of your choice or potato chips. We love it with zesty French fries too!
Nice and easy but this is on the back of the packet; not original